Who We Are
We are Hatched Analytics. We operate in the world of alternative data - an exciting industry in its infancy. We source, assess and productise undiscovered data assets, transforming them into intelligence for the investor community. We find signals buried in data generated online, evaluate their reliability and ultimately use these signals to fuel trading models on large sets of publicly
We are embracing hybrid-working. We are working from Fitzwilliam Place in Dublin 2 for 2 days a week with the team having the choice of where they do their best work – at the office or at home – for the other 3 days.
The Data Detective role requires someone with SEO and technical skills, as well as a curious mindset. At Hatched, we analyse the digital footprints of websites to determine how these companies are performing. This investigation requires the skills of a technical SEO specialist – someone who loves using their technical skills to uncover how systems are built. We have developed a suite of methodologies that reveal how companies are performing. We will share these methodologies with you. And we challenge you to find new methodologies too.
The role requires a self-starter who takes ownership of work and is self-accountable. This is an opportunity to work in a growing and fast-paced company with strong leadership.
What We Need You To Do
- Investigate websites and customer purchase journeys of target companies
- Run these websites through a battery of data discovery methodologies
- Experiment with new methodologies to uncover new ways to find data of interest
- Work with our close-knit team to thoughtfully prioritise and thoroughly document your work
What You Bring to Hatched
- Technical SEO skills and an understanding of website architecture
- Ability to interpret HTML code
- An insatiable curiosity
- Project management skills
- Values a small work environment that is collegial, dynamic, and professional